3.09.2009

branching out.







It became a joke when we (by we I mean my mom, sister and I) were wedding planning that I was a bit fixated on branches. To me, they are the perfect DIY project for weddings of all different styles. Often a less expensive and more dramatic or unique alternative to flowers with longer life than fresh blooms. Somewhere along the line I described wanting something "driftwoody and organic" for our beach wedding....never lived that term down. But alas, I found Nettleton Hollow--and the centerpiece with tulips was exactly what I was envisioning. From our bamboo ceremony canopy to the curly willow centerpieces to our manzanita branch wish tree- this is the go-to spot for everything branchy. Their blog has a fantastic DIY step-by-step resource site if you are feeling crafty and, well....branchy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...