6.26.2009

Morning Coffee #13 : robin's egg blue + cream





For a while this winter, posting my Morning Coffee Series became an obsession. I loved translating an inspirational room decor into a photo montage for wedding design. It is a sure sign of summer and wedding season when I start borrowing inspiration boards because I am so short on time. I will try not to make it a habit!

But when I saw this gorgeous photo montage from Kiss the Groom- it perfectly captured my love of robin's egg blue. A color that keeps resurfacing as an ideal color to both inspire and soothe. When used sparingly in decor, it pops beautifully against subdued and earthy creams, organic fabrics (sisal rugs, linens) and distressed wood furniture. In weddings- perfect against tan suit linens and sand for a summer beach celebration!


{erica}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...