8.23.2009

sunday suppers.






Food and beautiful images are two of my obsessions. When combined with a great concept like Sunday Suppers it is a no-brainer as a new favorite. This blog is a fantastic collaboration between Casey Solomon and Karen Mordechai. They share a class-cooking-dining experience, pairing friends and food. The food is market fresh, local and organic and the approach is to create seasonal and fresh meals together. The classes are held in Brooklyn, New York, taught by Casey and photographed by Karen.

It is my ongoing conviction I will adapt this concept with our own friends every Sunday once our Farm table is complete. (much like my conviction I would knit all of my Christmas presents one year- a girl can dream) Until then, this blog is just such a feel good Sunday visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...