10.13.2009

Pantone Swatches: The Wedding Palette




We still laugh at how many conversations, emails and magazine tear sheets were exchanged between my mom and I for color ideas when it came time to plan our (Mike and I, that is) wedding. It did not help that it was a destination wedding at my parents beach club so mom got stuck with the thankless task of scouting out locally just the precise shade of mango and coral for all of our decor items. Not pink and orange. Not salmon and fushia. Very specifically, mango and coral. I still cringe thinking of how picky I got in the planning process.

So to avoid these long consultation sessions-how smart is this concept found at Snippet & Ink from the leaders in color? Pantone Wedding swatches from Dessy eases the communication process between graphic designers doing your invites, the florists and your bridesmaids. Even with our wedding behind us, I could still spend hours here in the color chart and creating inspiration boards with all the beautiful Pantone color combos!
{erica}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...