11.30.2009

pale and interesting.





I am definitely not a tschotkes girl ( chach'keys: had to google the spelling myself because it looks so wrong). I think of tschotkes as little things that are supposed to be sweet but just collect dust. They always seem to have the best intentions but are rarely staged and styled well. This site out of England, Pale and Interesting I first found on Decor 8 may change my mind. It has a fresh, lively and relevant approach to decor with the 'little things'.

The husband and wife team has a philosophy that seems the perfect approach to incorporating different generations and both bride and groom into wedding decor. It is all about mixing it up, teaming old with new, contrasting rough with smooth and pairing femininity with utility. Tschotke inspiration.
{erica}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...