2.20.2010

inspiration to reality.

Inspiration to Reality - Ampearsand from Buzz Media Company on Vimeo.

Check out the collaboration we mentioned in an earlier post for Style Me Pretty!

Graphic designer and Art Director in Minneapolis dreamed up an inspiration board and a team of talented vendors here in Connecticut took the montage and brought it to life. After watching the video, the Board designer commented...
Seriously, this is fantastic! It's so sweetly masculine, so honest and down to earth. There isn't a single detail that I don't love. Even down to the Calvin Klein (my favourite designer and the only one Ryan will happily wear) suit, the exposed brick, the succulents and fiddleheads, hiding "sex" in the shadowboxes...things that could never have been on a board, things that I would have insisted on, or would have done, had I been there.... I don't know how you guys did this, all from one kooky board. I seriously wish I lived in Connecticut. My hands are shaking wildly, no joke. I'm speechless.

We loved being a part of a collaboration for Style Me Pretty with talented vendors to promote a truly great concept. After all, shouldn't life really be all about bringing inspiration to reality?
See the full photo story, SMPs write up and credits here, hereand the film review, here.

food + design: Gina Barber at A Thyme to Cook
photography: Steve DePino
venue: Salt Water Farm Vineyard
invitations and paper: Stonington Paperie + Design
floral: Jessica’s Country Flowers
fashion: White Dress by the Shore
film: Buzz Media Company

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...