7.29.2011

soak in summer. part II


Atleast I am predictable. I realized a familiar panic set in just today. All it takes is one overcast day and I have visions of Fall turning into a long winter. August is just around the corner and we better get on our bucket list of things to do to take full advantage of a gorgeous New England summer before it is gone. Sound familiar? Maybe because I blogged about it last year almost to the day! Like I said, at least I am predictable.

In a perfect world, all things beachy would be carefully edited down and hand selected {reality: we use the same early eighties cooler and well worn beach towels} like the beach blanket I have mentioned before. Alas, these beach canopies, found here from Hollie & Harrie might just be worth the international shipping to jump start the inspiration! Here's to soaking in summer this August!

{erica}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...