11.24.2009

what's for dinner?




So many elaborate and simple ways to present menus for any special event or wedding. From individually printed at each place setting (this one from 100 Layer Cake says simply 'open me') to the vintage frames and scrolly fonts (from Sunday Suppers). I am a big fan of simple chalkboards propped up at a buffet table. Good thing, because I think I am running out of time for Thursday to take on another creative whim. Some times you just have to let it go and focus on making sure the green beans aren't khaki.
{erica}

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmm.....khaki green beans :)

    I am always impressed by people who take care to make the table and place settings look beautiful - it makes such a difference but I don't have the creative brainpower for that sometimes....good thing I can get ideas from you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...